Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Birthday! Day 2

Day 2 of AB's birthday week is over and she is really getting the hang of it. I showed up after work, Al was already down there working with Matt. When I got there she showed me her lego airplane she had made, I looked at it for a minute then told her I needed to go in and talk to her mommy. She followed me and said I think I need to with you because I want my birthday present. ha! I am afraid she is not going to know when birthday week ends! Oh well, it is the hightlight of my day to see how excited she gets when we stop by!

Tonight she got a box of Care Bear dominoes and a Pooh puzzle! We stacked the dominoes and let the fall over.....we put the puzzle together!





And we cheesed for the camera!!

Happy Birthday sweet anna beth!





No comments:

Post a Comment