Monday, July 26, 2010

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY ANNA BETH!!

Of course, I forgot my camera for day 6, probably the most important present day! We had Anna Beth's family party on Friday and she got a ton of cute stuff including: a bean bag, princess flash light, a digital camera, clothes, an art easel, and a princess bicycle! (the bicycle was from bobo and myself) Again, devastated because i forgot my camera!

Day 7 we gave her the 3rd birthday doll! That is not real exciting since she had her kid party with Miss Kynsley at the Onyx gym! I have never seen these kids have so much fun! I thought it was a perfect place for a birthday party! Below are a few pictures of the party. Some of the kids, party room, and the grown ups acting like kids! All in all, I think the 3rd Annual Birthday week was a hit!!!



































































No comments:

Post a Comment