Monday, December 6, 2010

Fun and Busy Saturday!!

I had been looking forward to this past Saturday for awhile! I knew it was going to be busy, but I love to be busy when it is fun! Saturday morning we started with a brunch for my soon to be sister in law. Sarah and Brett are getting married in June, but I thought it would be fun to have a Christmas Brunch to get her started on Christmas decorations!

The beautiful Bride to be!













The next "to do" on the list was preparing baskets with several ladies from church. Several people were involved in making this happen from giving money, putting the baskets together, and delivering the baskets. This was such a great idea, thanks goes to Angela and Amber for getting it all together!


The Night Cap, was a trip to the VBCC to watch Disney Princess on Ice with our little princess, Anna Beth! We tagged along with Matt, Angela, and AB and I have to admit I might have enjoyed the show just as much as Anna Beth!!





No comments:

Post a Comment