Monday, October 11, 2010

A visit from mom......

On Sunday afternoon my mom come up to spend the afternoon with me before Al preached on Sunday evening. I have not seen my mom in a few weeks and I was really missing her. She always makes my day no matter what we are doing! On this particular Sunday she showed up as usual with a surprise! She brought me this awesome Bama wreath that she made for me and the cute pumpkin to hang on my porch wall. I told Al today, I hope my kids love me as much as I love my mom because I love her more than anything!

We also headed to Big Lots, Tuesday morning, and Burke's outlet and found a few items to decorate with and so I am posting a few more items at the house. Some are the same pictures as before, but with mom's touch they look a whole lot better :)





































1 comment:

  1. Pics from your new house look great! I love the wreath your mom made!!! Gets my creative wheels a turning.

    ReplyDelete