Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve with my mom's family!

Every year on Christmas Eve we gather with my mom's family. This is a long standing tradition. We used to go to my grandparents house, but now that they have passed we go to one of my mom's siblings or her house. This year was at my mom's. We had great food and played a couple of games. The first game was my mom's idea. We drew names at Thanksgiving and you had to bring something from your house that you wanted that person to have. It was a really neat idea, then we played a game with the story "Twas the Night Before Christmas". It is kind of like Dirty Santa except we read the story and draw a word from the story. Every time the word is read you are able to take someone's gift or get a gift from the unwrapped gifts. Anyways, it was a lot of fun and I look forward to it every year!
My mom's two sisters and her brother.
Me and my cousin Heather.
Me and my mom!!

Well, you know who we are!







No comments:

Post a Comment