Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


We had a very enjoyable Thanksgiving. We were able to sleep in a bit and be lazy all morning. We watched the Macy's Parade and waited all morning for Anna Beth to see Abby and Elmo. She was so excited to see the big Abby balloon coming down 34th street! We then went to Al's cousins house for lunch. We had a great meal as usual. I have to admit I am a little embarrassed, since Al and I fell asleep and slept for about an hour and a half. Not what we intended, but I have to admit the nap was nice. For dinner we headed to my aunt's for more good food. Although we were still stuffed from lunch; we ate a full meal including dessert that evening. We had a wonderful evening and we hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving! Looking forward to the Christmas Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment