Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Materials have arrived!!

Sand, blocks, what more could a girl ask for? Maybe for them to magically form a foundation???



This is our temporary power pole!


Today we had the materials delivered for our foundation. They are supposed to be finished with it by Monday and then the framing can begin! I am really ready for the framing part, because I will really get to see what it is going to look like. I have looked at our plans a million times, but until I actually see it built will I really know what it is going to look like! I am really getting excited and hopefully Angela and I are going to look at furniture this Saturday while the guys are gone. I know that is really a long way off, but it is still the best part about getting a new house! Decorating......

No comments:

Post a Comment